Scholarships & Financial Aid
When you major in agricultural technology management and education at the University of Arizona, you also become part of the College of Agriculture, Life & Environmental Sciences (CALES). As a member of CALES, you can apply to receive part of the $1 million in scholarships reserved specifically for our majors. That means you can qualify for both CALES and UA funding, expanding your financial aid options.
Scholarships for Agricultural Technology Management and Education
In addition to the general scholarships offered to students within the College of Agriculture, Life & Environmental Sciences, there are several scholarships reserved specifically for agricultural technology and management majors within CALES.
- Agricultural Education General Scholarship
- Arizona Vegetable Growers Association/M.O. Best Student Support Scholarship
- George L. Jones Memorial Scholarship
- Hicks Family Endowed Scholarship
- Howard Bendalin Agricultural Student Support Scholarship
- J.R. Cullison Scholarship
- John C. Smith, Jr. Student Support Scholarship
- Scott E. Davis Memorial Scholarship
- Seed Trade Association of Arizona and American Seed Trade Association Scholarship
- Stanley Alcorn Scholarship
- Steven E. Feffer Memorial Scholarship
- Wallace Schafer Scholarship in Agricultural Education
Ask Your Advisor About Financial Aid Options
Incoming freshman and enrolled students often miss out on financial assistance opportunities because they don't know they exist. Awards may be added or changed at any time, so make sure you talk with your advisor regularly to get information about ALL of your options.